Auchi Poly Post UTME 2018/2018 form, Cut Off is out
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Auchi, Auchi Poly Post UTME form 2018/2019 is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Dates
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME using the following guidelines for the 2018/2019 academic session:
1. All candidates must have taken the 2018 UTME and with a minimum score of 100 and above.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required processing fees.
METHOD OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION METHOD
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2018/2019 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
POST UTME EXAMINATION DATES:
31st July – 2nd August 2018.
G.O. Eboreime, Esq.
» Download Original Auchi Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter.
» Get your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it.
» Download JAMB Past Questions + CBT Software and start preparing for the exam.
» Download Nigerian Universities Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
» Download WAEC Past Questions for All subjects
Pls is Auchi poly conducting an exam for 2016\2017 section? & wen is d date 4 d exam.
Pls is Auchi HND form out? If yes pls noticfy me.
Please sir, is Auchi Poly conducting an exam after the screening ?
please where can i get auchi poly hnd post utme form? is it a must i come to auchi poly to buy the form?
Pls when will post utme form for ND evening student be out in auchi poly
plz…. i score 167 in Jamb, and am going for computer science in Auchi Poly, can they accept it.
They will accept you. Buy auchipoly post utme past questions from us and start reading now
How much is the Nd form?