This is to inform the general public that the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME / DE Form 2019 is out. See the courses, cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University’ is a federal university of technology located in Bauchi, northern Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
ATBU Post UTME Cut Off mark
- ATBU cut-off points for 2019/2020 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
ATTENTION: Download ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers to prepare for the exam.