This is to inform the general public that the Authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, AKSU, has commenced sales of application forms for her 2013/2014 2nd choice and supplementary Post Utme Screening exercise.
Supplementary admissions are available in all departments of the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU, except:
Public Administration and
Mass Communication which will be available for second choice candidates only.
Interested applicants for supplementary admission into the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU, should obtain the forms with a bank draft of N1,000.00 (one thousand naira) only and Post Utme Screening fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only made payable to Akwa Ibom State University in any of the following banks nationwide:
*Akwa Savings and Loans Limited
*United Bank for Africa
forms should be obtained and returned at the following locations:
Akwa Ibom State University Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden
Akwa Ibom State University Obio Akpa Campus
Akwa Ibom State University Liaison office, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State University Liaison office, Abuja.
* Sales and return of forms will commence on Monday, January 6 and end on Friday, January 24, 2014 by 4.00pm.
The second choice and supplementary Post Utme Screening examination of the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU, will be conducted at the two campuses of the University on Thursday, 30th and Friday, 31st January, 2014 as follows:
S/NO, PROGRAMME, DATE , VENUE, TIME
1. All programmes in the Faculties of Agriculture and Arts, Day 1
30/1/2014, Obio Akpa Campus at Oruk Anam L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
2. All programmes in the Faculty of Engineering, Day 1
30/1/2014, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
3. All programmes in the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Day 2, 31/1/2014, Obio Akpa Campus at Oruk Anam L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
4. All programmes in the Faculties of Ocean Science and Technology, Education Science and Natural & Applied Sciences Day 2, 31/1/2014, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt.
How will you know when AKSU Supplementary/2nd list is out?
Yes, its very simple, kindly Subscribe to ExamsGuru.Net by Email (it’s FREE). To receive free update of this information when we publish it.
Do you need AKSU Post UTME Past Questions? If yes, kindly request it from Ifiokobong @ 08026529647