Agricultural Science Past Questions
Do you wish to partake in the upcoming examination? Then you need to arm yourself, there are various ways to do that. Over the years, we’ve compiled past questions with their year of occurrence for student, not only that, we’ve also received lots of testimonies from them too.
So, I’d really encourage you to go for this past question which will bring huge success. I’m not trying to persuade you to buy though, it’s your choice but I need to guide you on the right track to follow and the best way is to get past questions.
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is a type of standardized test taken in West Africa, mostly by students who wish to proceed to the higher institution. It is administered by the West African Examination Council (WAEC).
All Candidates who enrolled for this course are encouraged to obtain a copy of the past question and answer as this will prepare them for the forthcoming exams. We are interested in your success in the up coming examination which shall hold this year but you need maximum preparation to have great success.
Why you need Agricultural Science Past Questions
Helps work out time required for each question. Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays). Helps practice exam techniques. Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is Agricultural Science Past Questions pattern?
The exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with theory and practical.
This past question comes with correct answers for both the objectives, theory and the practical. You will get to understand how the practicals will be set and the bet ways to answer each question in the examination.
Sample of Agricultural Science Past Questions
- A. inherited from the father
- B. given to him as a gift
- C. given as compensation
- D. purchased on credit
- E. given for a specified period on rental basis
- A. small land holdings for family members
- B. hatred among family members arising from land sharing
- C. right of individuals to free use and control of inherited land
- D. individuals being restricted to their plots
- E. difficulty to sell part of the inherited land
- A. distribution of the different sizes of soil particles
- B. arrangement of soil particles in a soil sample
- C. rate at which water moves through the soil
- D. degree to which air spaces aerate the soil
- E. distribution of soil particles in a sample
- A. sublimation
- B. volatilization
- C. fragmentation
- D. solidification
- E. sedimentation
- A. parasite
- B. soil PH
- C. topography
- D. soil texture
- E. temperature
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CIT Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Agric science Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck