Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates 2017- See Details- Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
If you have ever wondered why Agbami delayed before announcing the undergraduate’s application for their annual scholarship scheme, then you are not alone. So many students have asked me questions like;
- Is Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates Form Out
- How can I apply for Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship 2017
- What are Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship Requirement
- Which Field of Study is required for the Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship 2017
- 2017 Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship Deadline
About Agbami Scholarship – Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates 2017
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the Health and Engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship for 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The scholarship program, funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners, is a major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger Delta in particular.
Agbami Scholarship Award Requirements / Eligibility
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
How to Apply for Agbami Undergraduates Scholarship
Application is open to full-time 100 or 200 level candidates admitted during the 2015/2016 or 2014/2015 academic session only.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below
- Visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6 , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduates 2017 | Apply for Agbami Medical & Engineering Scholarship for 100/200 Level Students.
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Application Deadline Date
Yet to be Announced