ABSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out – How to Check
This is to inform the general public that the Abia State university, ABSU Post UTME Result 2019/2019 is Out. The ABSU Post utme result was released on the ABSU portal for candidates to check if they performed well.
he Results of Candidates who Sat for Abia State University Aptitude Test for the 2017/2018 Admission Year have been released on-line. All candidates are therefore advised to log on to the ABSU website ( www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) click on portal and generate an invoice.
How to Check ABSU Post UTME Result
How to check ABSU Post-UTME Result
- Go to ABSU portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #1,000.00(One Thousand Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Buy & Download Original ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it:.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter